INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending how we interact with you, we may collect, use, store, and transfer different types of information about you.
Personal identification information
You may use many features of the sites without disclosing your personal identification and you are not required to provide personal identification information as a condition of using our sites (unless you are engaged in a financial transaction which requires personal information). We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or agree to receive emails from us, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our sites. Personal identifiable information users may be asked for, or that we may obtain through the methods described below, as appropriate, includes:
- Identity Data, such as your name, title, age/birth date, and gender
- Contact Information, such as your, email address, mailing address, billing address, and phone number
- Payment Information, such as credit card information, debit card information, and other financial payment.
- Information, specifically any adverse reaction you might have to one of our dietary supplement products and relevant health information that you choose to share with us.
- Correspondence Information, including information you provide in communications with us
- Device Information such as your IP address, browser information, operating system, and technical information from the device you are using to access the sites.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
You can limit the cookies you accept, or you can choose to not accept any cookies, by using other software or your web browser’s settings. If you disable some or all of the cookies, the sites may not function completely, properly, or to your satisfaction. Our sites incorporate cookies from the following sources:
Information may also be collected by third parties and commercially available sources, including social media providers, data aggregators, and public databases.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In addition to the above, Quincy Bioscience collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
– To recognize you and personalize your experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our sites, including by supplementing your personal information with data obtained from third parties.
– To learn about users’ use of the sites and improve our sites based on the information and feedback received from users to provide better, such as improving navigation and user interface, presentation of information, and users’ engagement with the sites.
– To provide and improve customer service, including by responding to a user’s specific customer service issue or request.
– To process transactions, including financial transactions, initiated in the course of using the sites.
– To administer a promotion, survey, site feature, marketing campaign, or advertising.
– To send periodic emails to users who request information, and to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them, including company news, updates, and related product or service information.
The email address users provide for order processing will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order and to address and respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. We do not sell email addresses to any third party.
-To Comply with Legal Obligations
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our sites. Although we cannot guarantee our measures are 100% secure all of the time, we periodically update our technology in order to improve protection of user information.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the sites and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We strive to retain your personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others, however, we may share aggregated personal information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, including the sites, including: hosting our websites, managing databases, performing analyses, sending out communications for us such as newsletters or surveys, processing payments and orders, shipping your orders, or providing certain other components of our sites, and responding to customer service requests.
We may disclose your information to the extent necessary in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency. We may also disclose your information to governmental authorities if necessary and proper to prevent harm to either us or a user, or in connection with a duly initiated investigation. We may disclose your information if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES
The sites are operated in the United States and are intended solely for users located in the United States. Quincy Bioscience and its products and services are U.S.-based and therefore, if you are from, or using the sites from, outside the United States, including the European Union or European Economic Area, and you provide us with information, including personal information, please note that information will be transferred, stored, and processed in the United States. This is done either to ensure we are able to provide our services to you, or, where not necessary for the provision of our services (such as in the case of providing you with marketing communications), it is done only with your consent which you grant by the continued use of the site. If you live outside of the United States, by using the sites and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer and processing of your information in the United States. U.S. laws may not afford the same level or protection as those in your country.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on third party sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our sites. In addition, third party sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These third party sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any third party website, including websites which have a link to any of our sites, is subject to that third party’s terms and policies.
Quincy Bioscience does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian that becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you should contact us via the contact details listed below so that we may remove any personal information obtained by that child. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the additional rights listed below, subject to certain exceptions. This section applies only to those California residents to whom the CCPA applies (“California Resident” or “You”) and does not apply to any Personal Information, as defined in the CCPA (“PI”), that is excepted from the CCPA. All capitalized words in this section have the definitions given to them in the CCPA unless noted.
California Residents have the right to:
- Request disclosure of our data Collection and sales practices in connection with you, including the categories of PI we have collected, the source of that PI, our use of that PI and, if the disclosed or Sold to third parties, the categories of PI disclosed or Sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such PI was disclosed or Sold;
- Request a copy of the specific PI collected about you during the 12 months before your request made under the previous paragraph;
- Have such PI deleted (with exceptions);
- Request that your PI not be Sold to third parties, if applicable (Right to Opt Out); and
- Not be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
Right to Request and Right to Know. You have the right to know and what PI we have Collected about you over the past 12 months, and the right to request that PI, including:
- The categories of PI we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the PI is collected;
- The Business purpose or Commercial purpose for Collection of your PI;
- The categories of Third parties with whom we have shared your PI; and
- The specific PI we have Collected about you.
You may exercise the Right to Request no more than twice a year.
We specifically collect the following either from you directly or through the use of software or Third party databases: your name; email address, phone number, IP address, device and related technical information and identifiers; and in the case of a purchase, your address and payment information.
The following table indicates the categories of PI we collect, the sources of the PI, and the purpose of Collecting the PI.
|Category of PI||Source of PI|
|1||Identifiers (such as contact information, government IDs, cookies, etc.)||A, B, C|
|2||Information protected against security breaches (such as your name and financial account, driver’s license, social security number, user name and password, health/medical information)||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|3||Protected classification information (like race, gender, ethnicity, etc.)||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|4||Commercial information||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|7||Audio/video data||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|8||Professional or employment related information||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|9||Education information||[NOT COLLECTED]|
|11||Inferences from the foregoing||A, B, C|
|A||Individual submitting the information|
|B||Third party from whom the business receives the information|
|C||Observing activities and recording the information (i.e., through cookies)|
We collect Personal Information for one or more of the following commercial and business purposes:
- Providing you with our products and services;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Performing services on behalf of the business, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Short-term, transient use, provided the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
If we collect any additional PI for any other purpose, we will notify you of that purpose at the time we collect the PI for that purpose.
If we disclose PI for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that PI confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We share PI with the following categories of Third parties: payment processors and shipment vendors, business consultants, and other service providers. We do not sell PI.
Right to Opt Out. We do not Sell PI. If we do engage in an activity determined to be a Sale of your PI, you have the right to direct us to not Sell your PI. You can do so by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Information Link” found at the bottom footer of our sites or by clicking here.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the PI we have Collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the PI is necessary for us or a Third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of PI to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
If you are a California Resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your PI to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your PI with third parties’ direct marketing use without your consent.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your PI, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Website: You may fill out the form available on our website, here. We are only able to handle your request if you provide the requested information needed to verify your identity.
Email: You may email us at email@example.com to exercise your California rights. Please include your full name, email address, and other identifying information such that we will be able to verify your identity, along with why you are writing, so that we can properly process your request. We are only able to handle your request if you provide the requested information needed to verify your identity.
Before we take any action on any request exercising a CCPA right, we must reasonably verify your identity. If we attempt to, but cannot do so, we will not be obligated to you under the CCPA. We will reach out to you by the method of communication through which you reached out to us, and let know that we are unable to verify your identity.
Any subsequent interaction with the Site after a request for deletion, or deletion, of PI will require new requests for action on your data.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
726 Heartland Trail, Suite 300
Madison, Wisconsin 53717
Or by email