Quincy Bioscience – International Shipping PolicyInternational Shipping Terms and Conditions: Quincy Bioscience ships its Prevagen product to countries around the world. Please read the following terms and conditions prior to ordering to avoid any delays or additional charges related to your order. By ordering, you agree to the terms described below with respect to international shipping and international regulations. International Import Duties, Tariffs and Taxes: By ordering product from Quincy Bioscience for international shipment, you agree that you, and not Quincy Bioscience, are the importer of record for your respective country. You understand that each country has its own laws and regulations pertaining to nutritional supplements such as Quincy Bioscience’s product(s), and agree that it is your responsibility as the importer to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations of your country. Additionally, by ordering product from Quincy Bioscience, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for all import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated with your purchase upon import. Quincy Bioscience is unable to estimate or predict the amount of import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated with your purchase. In the event that you choose to dispute any import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees imposed upon importation by local authorities, Quincy Bioscience will not be able to assist in the dispute process. Product Pricing, Shipping Fees and Exchange Rates:
- All prices listed on this website and all transactions made with Quincy Bioscience are in US dollars.
- Prices listed and charges processed by Quincy Bioscience do not include import duties, tariffs, taxes, customs fees, or foreign credit card transaction fees associated with your purchase.
- International shipping fees are calculated by weight and destination and will be provided to you prior to your purchase.
- Your credit card company, and not Quincy Bioscience, will determine the relevant exchange rate for purchases made with your international credit card. Your credit card company will include the appropriate exchange rate and any associated foreign transaction fees on your credit card statement.
- In the event that you are a US resident making a purchase on Quincy Bioscience’s website for shipment internationally, you may also be subject to import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated by local authorities.
- Violation of local laws resulting in the quarantine, seizure, or refusal of the purchased product; and
- Abandonment of the product due to the inability of the shipping carrier to deliver the purchased product to the international address.