It’s Christmas time! The family is finally in town, Christmas dinner is cooked, the fireplace is roaring, but the conversation seems to be slowing down. Maybe you want to avoid the awkward silence, or you desperately want to stop your cousin from going off on his annual political rant. We are firm believers that no Christmas dinner should have awkward silence, arguments, or meaningless small talk.
Here are some fun (and safe) conversation starters for your Christmas dinner:
- Who is the funniest person sitting at the table and why?
- Which person here would make the best teacher?
- What is a Christmas tradition we should start?
- If you could live in any decade, which would it be?
- What is a goal you’d like to accomplish in 2018?
- What’s your favorite part of the Christmas meal?
- If you could pick anyone, past or present, who would you have join this Christmas meal?
- If you had the power to teleport, where would you go right now?
- The crowd favorite: What is your favorite Christmas song?