The Power of Positive Affirmations
Words have a lot of power, especially when they’re spoking. Positive words can completely change your life, while negative ones can be harmful. Maybe it seems bizarre to speak positive words to yourself, but there’s actually plenty of science behind positive affirmations that show their power.
What are Positive Affirmations?
First, what are positive affirmations? They’re simply positive statements or phrases that you use to challenge unhelpful or negative thoughts. They can be used to motivate yourself, improve your self-esteem, or encourage yourself into making positive changes. If you find that you’re getting bogged down by negative self-talk, then you can use positive affirmations to eliminate these negative patterns in your life.
Power of Positivity
The reason that positive affirmations have true power is because you can use them to change your thought patterns and bring about new beginnings, which can open the door to exciting new opportunities in your life.
Some additional powerful benefits of positive affirmations include:
- Beat down low self-worth. If you have low self-esteem or you feel like you’re not good enough, positive affirmations can help you beat these thoughts and change your internal narrative.
- Transforms the energy around you. As you use positive affirmations in your life, that positive energy can help transform people around you and motivate them, too.
- Boosts relationships. Positive thinking can help strengthen old relationships, bring about new ones, and even mend relationships where there is tension. This is because it helps you eliminate old habits and changes the way that you think.
Examples of Positive Affirmations
Not sure where to begin using positive affirmations in your life? Here are a few great ones you can speak to yourself daily:
- I’m strong and getting stronger daily.
- I have the power to make a change in my life.
- My failures are only a stepping stone to success.
- I’m a valuable person. No one can make me feel invaluable.
- I’m good enough just as I am.
- If I can think it, I can achieve it.
- I am making the choice to be positive.
- I accept myself the way I am.
Positive affirmations help change the way your brain works. And Prevagen has positive effects on your brain, too, boosting memory and overall brain health. Make sure you make positive affirmations and Prevagen part of your daily routine.