Here is a delicious and easy recipe for your Memorial Day BBQ:
- 6 ears corn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese or feta, plus more for garnish
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chili powder, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- To cook corn: boil a large part of water. Once the water is boiling, place ears of corn in boiling water and remove from heat. Let corn cook for about 10 minutes. Or place on the grill for 15 – 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Strip kernels from corn when cool enough to handle.
- In a serving bowl, combine corn with mayo, cotija cheese or feta, lime juice, cilantro, and chili powder.
- Garnish with more cotija or feta, cilantro, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
- Season with salt & pepper.
You can also add in a little bit of diced red or green bell pepper for color.